Saturday, March 26, 2011

Scavenger Hunt Sunday Photo Challenge - March 27,2011


This weeks photo challenge was fun.

1. Decay/ Old/ Abandoned

Unfortunately, nothing I found was very
cool or photogenic. It is what it is.







Abandoned Factory




This mini-mall had a fire a couple of weeks ago



2. Groups of Three
Ponies


2. Groups of Three

My son posing on a pile of wood



3. Kitchen (Self Portrait)



4. Things That Make You Go "Hmmm" #1

My dog keeps going up on the trampoline but is too stupid to
figure out how to get down on her own = Hmmm!



4. Things That Make You Go "Hmmm" #2

Sisters sharing = Good
Sharing Roller Blades = Hmmm




5. "Me" Time

Almost always involves coffee


7 comments:

Ashley Sisk said...

Nicely done - I really like your second shot.

deb duty said...

Your dog is funny and I love the ones of the girls! So cute! I like all the suds in your kitchen shot too.

Bird's Eye View Photography said...

I love your kitchen shot. I can never get running water to look that good!

Brooke said...

Sharing roller blades - lol!!!!! That is funny :D

julie said...

Love that hmmm shot...so cute!

Unknown said...

Your kitchen shot look great.. You hummm shots made me smile.. Hope you are enjoying your day..

mommy to many said...

your doggie one made me laugh!! Dogs are too funny!