Saturday, August 20, 2011

Scavenger Hunt Sunday Photo Challenge -August 21, 2011


Scavenger Hunt time again:
Here are my interpretations of the prompts this week:


1. Geometry


There must be geometry involved somehow in
making a shuffleboard. Right?


2 Brushstrokes


Painting, of course.



3. Hanging by a Thread


My daughter was making some jewellery and
this bead was literally "hanging by a thread."



4. Collage



Church camping weekend.



5. On the dotted line.


A classic game of hangman.
Notice the ON the dotted line!



See what others came up with for these same prompts here:

3 comments:

Mary Gene Atwood said...

very nice set. I like your hanging by a thread shot

Ashley Sisk said...

HA HA love hangman! How creative.

My Captivating Life said...

The hangman picture gave me a chuckle. :) Very creative!