Saturday, October 22, 2011

Scavenger Hunt Sunday Photo Challenge -October 22, 2011


That's right!
Scavenger Hunt time again:


1. Words


Recycling at it's finest.



2. Under

Crawling under the table.



3. Orange (shades of Autumn)

While our trees are not really changed in colour yet,
I did catch this orange ladybug on my orange pumpkin.
#293/365



4. Fly

My son flying a paper airplane.




5. Always Look on the Bright Side

Learning to walk and in a patch of sunlight.
Definitely a bright side.




7 comments:

Shoni said...

Awesome photos! Love the bright side picture. :)

Tamar SB said...

Great pictures! I love your words the best!

Lauren said...

Aww, love your pics for under and bright side, they put a smile on my face. what a little cutie!

Abby said...

Awwww! Under is such a sweet picture! Cute :D

Ashley Sisk said...

Great work - I really like your orange shot.

Christine E-E said...

oh my!! looked through the last few months of your posts! you are one busy person... orange pumpkin with the ladybug is my favorite! thanks for stopping by my blog.....

Anonymous said...

These are such fun photos. Great interpretations of each of the prompts.