Saturday, December 3, 2011

Scavenger Hunt Sunday Photo Challenge -December 4, 2011




It is Scavenger Hunt time again.

1. Portrait


This is a portrait of my eight year old princess.


2. Nostalgic


I have a bowl of vintage ornaments on my table.
They are nostalgic to me as they used to hang on
our Christmas tree when I was a little girl.


3. Time


Advent is one of our favourite times of year.
This is our advent countdown to Christmas.


4. Full of Light


We made a little tree out of a tomato cage.

It fills our window with light.
I took this from inside.



Here's how it looks outside.


5. Motion

One of my desk toys.


See more here:


5 comments:

SarahinSC said...

What a beautiful princess you have!

Tamar SB said...

What a fun advent calendar! Love the motion too!

Kmcblackburn said...

Wow...THAT is an advent calendar!

Kathy

Ashley Sisk said...

What a pretty portrait shot.

Anonymous said...

Wonderful portrait!!! Also love your motion shot.