Saturday, March 24, 2012

Scavenger Hunt Sunday - March 25


It's been a few weeks since I have done
the Scavenger Hunt.
It was fun to get back to it.

Here are my interpretations
of the prompts for this week:


1. Whimsy


This chef is a bit of whimsy in the corner
of my kitchen. He wears two extra chef
hats and aprons.


2. Create


A lot of creative things are made
by my children
at this craft table.


3. Dust


This is the first time I have ever
taken a picture of my dusty
furniture. It is not really some
thing that I want to save as a
lasting memory .


4. Seed or Sprout



This is a branch on our crabapple tree
that is beginning to sprout leaves.

5. Swing or Drop


How about slide and drop?
This is my daughter at the arena
sliding down the stair banister.


Find other interpretations here:


5 comments:

Lea said...

Great choices for the Scavenger Hunt!
I especially like Whimsy and Sprout.
Have a blessed day!
Lea
Lea's Menagerie

Cheryl said...

These are all fantastic for the hunt. I especially love the angle you used to capture your daughter at the bottom of the stairwell. (Whimsy is adorable!)

Deborah Tisch said...

Love your Chef Whimsy! Does he ever helped with the dishes??? If so, do you share him with others?

Gina Kleinworth said...

That last one is SUPER CUTE!

Ashley Sisk said...

Great set - really like seed or sprout.