Sunday, April 8, 2012

Scavenger Hunt Sunday - April 8



I am a little late joining,

but here is this week's hunt.


1. New

Here is a new little bird that I got this
week and he is my favourite colour.


2. Life


I thought this amaryllis was dead but it
sprouted again this week. It must
have some LIFE left in it.

3. Fragrant


Some fragrant vanilla-scented candles..


4. Pink


Just a couple of the pinks in my daughters
room. A night light and a polka dot.


5. Obvious

It is quite obvious which plant grows the
best in our yard.


See more here:


5 comments:

Christine E-E said...

that little red bird is adorable... I love vanilla scented, tasting, actually anything vanilla.

Bethany said...

I like the first shot.

Ashley Sisk said...

Great interpretation for life - hope you have a great week.

Natasha Mairs - Serenity You said...

love the obvious shot, just like my garden

Natasha xx

Unknown said...

Nice set. Obviously our yard is much like yours. :D