Saturday, November 10, 2012

November 2012 - Thirty Days of Thankfulness Challenge


November 2012 - Thirty-One Days of Thankfulness

November 1 - Thirty Days of Thanks Challenge
I got this idea from April Raszman and I want to challenge all of my facebook friends to post something each day this month for which you are thankful. It never hurts to have more positive thoughts, right?
#1 - I am thankful that my husbands knee is healing well. He was able to walk around a little today.
Your turn.

    
I am thankful for al

Day 2 - Thirty Days of Thanks
I am thankful for all of the people who have joined with me in this challenge.
What a blessing to see all of the thanks on my newsfeed.

Day 3 of the 30 Days of Thankfulness
I am thankful for my church family who are such a great example of love.



Day 4 of Thankfulness - I am thankful for a visit from my Dad, fun with a little friend, gymnastics to use up some of my girls energy, church, and time for a very short rest this afternoon.

Day 5 - I am thankful that I felt well enough to see Aliya's class play today.She was a medieval Queen.


A second thanks for today - It was an eventful day.
I am thankful for the great nursing care during the four hours I spent in emerg. today. Pauline McFadden I am also thankful for more great care from CCAC, friends who come to the rescue to help look for a temporarily lost kid
Kim Garlick and other friends who will drive my kids when I cannot Angela Buffone Van Kesteren. I am extremely grateful for pain meds tonight.

Day 6 of Thirty Days of Thankfulness

Today I am thankful for all of your prayers. I am feeling much better. The fever is gone now and I am not in too much pain today.
I am thankful for a flexible job and clients who don't mind rescheduling,
 Brent's ability to hobble around and help me, and naps.
I am grateful for the seasons and the beautiful fall colours. This is the view from where I am sitting at the computer, looking at my beautiful red maple's fall outfit.










Nov 7 - Thankfulness
Today I am thankful for a beautiful, crisp fall day with sun streaming in the windows. We are very very thankful for some awesome teenagers who came and raked our leaves for us. What a great blessing. We feel so old not
 being able to rake our own leaves. We are learning to let people help us which is a hard lesson to learn when we would like to be the ones doing the helping.
Also, I am thankful for this thankfulness challenge as it really is giving me a better perspective on things and I love reading my friends thankful posts each day.






Day 8 of November Thankfulness
I am thankful for nice weather, my daily nurse visits, and that I was finally able to go to work for the morning. I am especially thankful for the warm, cozy fire Brent built for me. I sat in front of it and drank my Timmies.







Thankful Day 9
Since I hate waiting rooms and especially waiting at the hospital for tests, I am thankful that this morning's wait was not bad. It seemed to go faster because I was reading. So, today I am very thankful for good books!!

Day 10 -
 I am thankful that Brent's knee felt good enough that he could go to Denzel's hockey game at 7:30 a.m. so that I didn't have to go. Very thankful that my internet is fixed so that I can talk to all my friends who live inside the computer, and grateful for my kids.


No comments: