Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thirty Days of Thankfulness Challenge - Part Two

November 11 - Remembrance Day

I am thankful for FREEDOM.


Day 12 - Today, I am thankful for a slow, boring day at home. It's just what I needed.



Day 13 - I am thankful for a good check up in London today, conversations with my older children, a glimpse of rare compassion in a younger kid, friends who are willing to babysit and connect group night.


Day 14 - I am so thankful for a clean house and the house fairies that visited today while I was out to make it that way.Wilma Feddema Norg,Stephanie Anderson, and Zoe.

Day 15 - Halfway point of the month of Thankful November.
Today I am thankful that we had a day of better behaviour, I got to spend some time with my friend on his 2nd birthday, and I bought my first Christmas gift. I think this is by far the earliest I have ever bought something for Christmas.



Day 16 - Today I am thankful for sunshine, a party of many kinds of birds at the feeder by my window, and the chance for my kids to be in the Santa Claus parade tonight.



bought something for Christmas.





Day 17 - I am thankful today for coffee with a friend who met me on very short notice Darlene McCoy Munro, hockey and ballet to keep the kids busy, and thankful to finish the Operation Christmas Child shoeboxes just on time. I even had time for a nap with my little 2 year old buddy.
Oh, and Denzel and I had some fun photo time at the library.



Nov 18 -I am thankful for the reminder that God's plans are wonderful and his wisdom is magnificent. He is always working behind the scenes on my behalf.

Day 19 - We are thankful that we were able to get a crazy big Christmas turkey from Serena Morgan. 36 pounds = 16 kg. Looking forward to lots of leftovers. Matthew Welch,Tyler WelchHaley Welch and Allison Rush, I hope you are bringing big appetites home with you.





     Day 20 - I am thankful to get lots of things done today that I have been 

Day 20 - I am thankful to get lots of things done today that I 
procrastinating on for some time now.















Day 20time now.

No comments: